Monday, February 18, 2008

Tea Time

I finally made a Treasury last night on Etsy. I was drinking my night time cup of tea and trying to think of a theme, when I decided on going with what I love. Here are the items I included.


Etsy
Buy Handmade
SewSerious


You can see the actual treasury here.

I planned on posting my new hat design pattern today, but I still need to tweak a thing or two, so I'm going to hold off a few days. I have a foam head coming in the mail and think that a great display will suit the design very well. I'm really quite proud of this hat. I designed it over Christmas and every where I go I'm complimented. I'm excited to share.

I'm a bit sad that there is no post today. I need some mailbox love and have a batch of new fabrics coming in the mail. Cross your fingers for me that they'll be here tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I feel your pain about no mail yesterday. Sad, isn't it? I think I might have to resort to stalking my mailman today.

Love your treasury!

Anonymous said...

I love this treasury - it is so cute!