Thursday, March 6, 2008

Goodness!

I've been so busy the past few days, I've neglected my blog!
We have a new guest staying with us until he can get on his feet. He came from Michigan where the economy is so poor, that it's difficult to find a job, let alone a good job. He's the second friend that the Mister and I have imported to Colorado, the first already doing well on his own. So, we've been getting settled in the new situation and the kitties are in need of some intense love. Lulu has refused to come out of the bedroom since our guest arrived and Bobo just walks around whining. Not fans of change my kittens.
In other news, I have my wholesale order for Kate at the Paper Sparrow about 98% complete. I was finishing up the last two pieces and broke my last sewing machine needle, so I'll be getting a replacement tonight and packing everything up tomorrow. :)
Also, I've been busy making new goodies for my shop to help things along. I recently re-stashed my fabric supply (I'm always restashing! hehe) and have been playing with my new fabrics, which include some cute cute new japanese imports. I've made a few new wallets, pouches and several clutches. Here's a few pics, but you can see the rest in my shop, of course.


There's also a few more new things to come soon. Cute as can be fabrics eh? I just love the little sheep and matryoshka dolls!


If you recall my CAKE etsy group, I just want to share that several members are having some fantastic sales. You can read about them and chat with some of us by visiting us on the etsy forums here. Also, there are several blogs by members, so stop by and take a peek.

Oh, and remind me never to blog about how beautiful of a spring day we're having here until Winter is actually over. It snowed the next day and has been fairy cold every since. Anyone with warm weather.. send some my way? Thanks.

:) Rachel




7 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

Wow, you do sound busy!

Love the little wallets with the VERY cute prints, indeed!

cricket said...

It sounds like you have been busy! Me too! I will try to do the 7 random things soon. When I get a chance to stop and think :)

Amber said...

Hi Rachel,

You are so kind to help friends in need. It's great to see that there are still generous people like you in the world. Congrats on almost finishing your wholesale order, and the wallets are super cute!

Here's wishing that you get some nice weather your way =)

Amber

Tizzalicious said...

Oooh those are fantastic! I want all 3 of them! :o

Pretty Sweet Designs said...

Those are really cute! :)

Gina said...

Oh how yummy your pictures are, I love the top one. You are uber talented!

Anonymous said...

Thanks,

Very nice blog, btw, when I click on my hyperlink it doesn't work, but thanks for effort :)

xoxo

Carla