Friday, February 18, 2011

Sew Serious Designs Re-opening!

Store Re-opening in March 2012!

Why hello friends! It's been what seems like forever since I've updated my blog, but great things are coming next month.

I am currently working on new designs and products that I'll be putting up in the shop within the next few weeks. I am designing a new and gorgeous studio that will be filled with inspiration, bright open sunny windows, excellent art pieces from fellow artists and I know that it is going to inspire wonderful new designs.

Sewing is what I've always loved to do, and after a few years of some chaos, a surgery and some random health problems, I am ready and eager to do what makes me happy!Keep an eye out here on the blog for more fun specials and giveaways. I also have plans for a Re-opening special offer, which I will give more details about later.

In the meantime, thanks for stopping by Sew Serious, and I truly appreciate your support!

Peace & Love,
Rachel Rae

1 comment:

ssebrinatw said...

I absolutely love your products. I will be purchasing more in the future. Thanks!