Thursday, March 3, 2011

Studio finished and a few items up in the shop!

Good morning friends!

I'm happy to announce that my studio is finished, aside from a few more decorations to hang up and such, and I have posted a few items up in the shop. A small start, but a start that I can be happy with. Within minutes of listing my first items, I sold a clutch, so I couldn't have asked for a more positive beginning!

I have several things planned for the next upcoming weekend and week. I will be posting photos of my studio for those of you who are interested to see where I work. I'm just working on some finishing touches, and I have all of my owls to give proper places to in the new studio! hehe. :)

I'll also be working on, sewing up, and listing some new designs. As soon as that happens, I will also be having another blog giveaway! The prize is a secret still, but it is SEW CUTE, you're definitely going to want to get in on this one. As always, check here for updates.

Again, there are a few items in the shop right now. Several business card and birth control cozies, as well as this Darling Floral Clutch.
I'm also taking ideas from my crafty friends for new items. Post in the comments and let me know what you're dying to see in my shop. A friend of mine in Florida wants to see some hobo bags for example. Do you think I should make e-reader cozies, or how about aprons? Perhaps you think I should design some tissue cozies... you get the idea. I'd love to hear your ideas.

Thanks again for stopping by and don't forget to check back for the blog giveaway updates!

Peace & Love,
Rachel Rae


No comments: